TESTING-GROUND journal welcomes the submission of exploratory articles, experimental projects, design speculations and research methodologies. These can be in two formats:
- Visual essays: submissions should be between 500 and 1000 words accompanied by 5- 15 images;
- Feature articles: submissions should range from 1500 to 3500 words accompanied by 5 images;
- All text submissions should be in Microsoft Word format;
- All references clearly indicated as end-notes [see examples of required referencing];
- All images should be in CMYK, JPG format, 300dpi and a minimum of 200mm in width;
- Authors are required to obtain or hold the necessary copyright permissions for all images and material published; it will remain the responsibility of the author to seek and gain necessary permissions;
- A biography, between 100 and 150 words, should be included with your submission;
- When submitting work for the journal authors should indicate if their article has been previously published;
- Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Published by Advanced Landscape and Urbanism Research Group, University of Greenwich.
University of Greenwich
Department of Architecture and Landscape
10 Stockwell Street
London SE10 9BD
Copyright © testing-ground
No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photography, recording or any information storage and retrieval system without permission in writing from the publisher and author.
The works and opinions expressed in the journal are those of the individual contributors alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of the testing-ground or its editors.